Karabeal land - 130.11 hectares / 321.5 acres or thereabouts
• Currently used for grazing merino sheep but well suited to a range of enterprises including beef cattle or crossbred sheep.
• The property is located on red clay soils with basalt influence in a 26 inch (650mm) average rainfall.
• Southern frontage to E. Walter Road.
Opportunity to develop this property to the purchaser's requirements.
• Well situated approx. 20kms north-east of Hamilton, 18 kms north-west of Dunkeld and 12kms south-east of Cavendish.
• Basic sheep yards and a 12m by 6m steel 3 bay shed.
• Subdivided into 5 paddocks. Water supplied by 2 large dams.
Fencing in good to reasonable order.
• Currently leased until 2nd November 2021.
For Sale by Auction: 2pm Friday 22nd October, Cavendish Hall, Cavendish 3314
Open Fire Place