Situated in the charming Gellibrand township, only 20 minutes from Colac, you will find this piece of Otways history.
Set on a large 2067m2 corner township allotment, this home has old-world charm and character with features including:
• Locally harvested hardwood timber features throughout the floors, ceiling and walls.
• Open plan kitchen/dining complete with IXL slow combustion stove, reverse cycle and solid wood heater
• Spacious lounge with open fireplace
• Three large bedrooms
• Practical bathroom with shower and original claw foot bath
• Established orchard and gardens
2,067 Square Mtr
Open Fire Place